I wanted to thank your newspaper for the article about the Onstott fire in January 1958. Actually I remember that day myself because I was 5 yrs old at the time. My father, Clarence Onstott, took me with him to the site. He was Clyde's twin brother. I remember the smoke coming from the burned house which was on the ground. I had lost my Aunt Mildred and my two first cousins. As my cousin Everett mentioned in the article, you will never forget such an event. I can only imagine what all of those kids have thought over the years. To lose your family at such a young age is unspeakable. Also, I wanted to mention that one of the pictures shown mentioned Clyde's father. His name was Henry Clay Onstott, a long time Marengo resident. He passed away just five years after the fire. Uncle Clyde and his son Jimmy did build another house on the property and lived there until their deaths. The Henry Onstott family had many children which all have passed on, most recently, Herbert Onstott a few short years ago. All of us in the Onstott family which now are many cousins appreciate the Clarion doing this story with such grace and kindness. Many thanks!